8Pay Integrates With PolyBridge to Support Cross-Chain Transfers of the 8PAY Token
We’re pleased to report that 8Pay has integrated with PolyBridge, the cross-chain bridge for transferring assets between the leading smart contract blockchains. This will enable 8PAY holders to effortlessly move their assets between Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum and to enjoy the benefits that each ecosystem has to offer.
The 8PAY token is issued as a BEP20 on BSC and an ERC20 on Ethereum. Using PolyBridge, anyone can switch between the two chains before trading 8PAY on PancakeSwap and Uniswap, the leading DEXs on each network.
There are a number of ways to move assets between Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum, but in our view, PolyBridge’s solution is the most polished and suited to novice defi users. Moving your 8PAY tokens between blockchains using PolyBridge couldn’t be easier:
- Visit PolyBridge and connect using your preferred web wallet (e.g. MetaMask) from the dropdown menu in the top right.
- In the box marked Bridge, click on the Asset field (by default this shows USDT) and select 8PAY from the list of tokens displayed. If you don’t see it, just type 8PAY into the search bar at the top.
- Click on From Network and select either BSC or Ethereum. Select the opposite blockchain in To Network (i.e. Ethereum or BSC).
- Enter the amount of 8PAY tokens you wish to transfer and click Next.
- Confirm the transaction using the pop-up that appears for your web wallet and then sit back. Within a few minutes, your tokens will appear on the other network and will be available to trade, send, and utilize as you see fit.
While the cryptoconomy has yet to achieve a state of full interoperability, we are drawing closer to an era of cross-chain compatibility. Initiatives such as PolyBridge play a vital role in realizing this goal, making it easier to transfer assets between blockchains quickly, easily, and at low cost.
We’re pleased to have integrated with PolyBridge so that 8PAY holders can swap between networks at will, transferring assets between BSC and Ethereum with the minimum of fuss.