In light of the recent Poly Network security breach, we’ve taken immediate action to ensure the safety and integrity of our community’s assets. We’re pleased to announce the deployment of a new smart contract.
To further enhance security and protect our community’s interests, we have removed liquidity from the old token and have added liquidity to the new token.
Important: If you have provided liquidity with the old token, please remove it immediately to prevent any potential losses.
If you were a 8PAY holder follow the steps to claim your 8PAYv2:
- Login with Metamask or another supported wallet: https://app.8pay.network/login
2) Check if you’re eligible for a claim in the wallet section: https://app.8pay.network/wallet
If you don’t see the claim button, it means your wallet is not eligible for a claim because it didn’t hold 8PAY token at the moment of the snapshot.*
3) If you are eligible you’ll see a Claim button. Click the claim button and confirm the transaction on your wallet. You’ll receive the new tokens in few minutes.
- *Eligibility criteria: Your wallet is eligible for 8PAYv2 claim if it held 8PAY at the time of the snapshot. (Aug-17–2023 08:42:05 AM +UTC)
Therefore, if you transfer the token to another wallet, the new wallet will NOT be eligible for a claim.
- You’ll not be able to see the real value of 8PAYv2 till CMC and Coingecko update their pages.